At Inpatient Rehabilitation, we believe in the power of compassionate care, innovation, and teamwork to transform lives. A
s a leading addiction treatment centre in the United Kingdom, we are dedicated to providing exceptional care to individuals seeking recovery from addiction. We are always seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.
Why Work at Inpatient Rehabilitation?
- Fulfilling and Meaningful Work: At Inpatient Rehabilitation, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and families affected by addiction. Every day, you will contribute to the journey of healing and recovery, helping our patients reclaim their lives and find hope for a brighter future.
- Collaborative and Supportive Environment: We foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork and open communication are valued. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals, including addiction specialists, therapists, psychiatrists, nurses, and support staff, all working together to provide the best possible care for our patients.
- Professional Growth and Development: We are committed to the ongoing growth and development of our employees. At Inpatient Rehabilitation, you will have access to continuing education opportunities, training programs, and professional development resources to enhance your skills and expand your knowledge in the field of addiction treatment.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities and technology to support the delivery of high-quality care. We provide a safe and comfortable environment for both our patients and our staff, ensuring that everyone feels supported and valued.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: We offer competitive compensation packages that reflect the skills and experience of our team members. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other wellness initiatives.
Current Open Positions
- Addiction Counselor: As an addiction counsellor, you will provide individual and group therapy sessions, conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and support patients in their recovery journey.
- Registered Nurse: Our nursing staff plays a crucial role in providing compassionate and quality care to our patients. As a registered nurse, you will oversee the medical needs of our patients, administer medications, and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team.
- Psychiatrist: We are seeking a psychiatrist to join our team to provide psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and mental health support for our patients.
- Support Staff: We also have opportunities available for support staff in various roles, such as administrative assistants, intake coordinators, and facility maintenance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team at Inpatient Rehabilitation, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in working with us. You can send your application to [email protected] Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of individuals struggling with addiction. Together, we can help create a healthier and addiction-free society.